- 30 компаній, що впроваджують екологічні проєкти, отримають нагороду Raif Green Leaf 21.09.2023
- Чемпіонат світу з боротьби 19.09.2023
- Чемпіонат світу з п’ятиборства 18.09.2023
- Ресторанна конференція PRORESTO’23 14.09.2023
- Черговий рекорд: 17-річний Желтяков знову переписав історію українського плавання 08.09.2023
Focal Region Coordinator- Chernihiv
Deloitte is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Focal Region Coordinator for the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS).
Period of Performance: ASAP – December 30, 2023
Level of Effort: full-time
Program Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model
- Strengthen the health workforce
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system
- Improve service delivery system at all levels
HRS will provide support to the Government of Ukraine and regional/local authorities in planning and implementation of recovery and restoration activities focusing on Health care facility network recovery and transformation and strengthening health care services to address special needs of people affected by the war.
Under the direction and supervision of the Healthcare Recovery and Restoration Manager, the Focal Region Coordinator will provide support for the recovery and restoration activities in the Chernihiv Oblast, playing a key coordination role between regional/local authorities and the HRS project team.
Scope of Services:
- Cooperate with Regional State Official representatives authorized to coordinate the partnership with the HRS Project and coordinate the activity at the regional level.
- Support the work of Hospital District Council Secretariate related to Hospital District Network Planning.
- Coordinate the data collection process at regional level and regular support of HCFs in the related issues using the HRS electronic instrument for data gathering.
- Assure data quality collected from HCFs through ongoing communication with the HCFs representatives on data verification and data clarification.
- Coordinate the development of the Hospital District Development Plan based on the developed Hospital District Network model with sufficient recommendations for 2023.
- Participate in the working meeting with HRS team.
- Follow deadlines and regularly communicate with HRS team on current projects and timeline status.
- Coordinate international and donor assistance for other tasks of the Healthcare system post-war recovery plan.
- Perform other tasks related to HRS recovery activities, as needed.
- University degree in Health Administration, Healthcare Quality Management, Healthcare Finance or related field. Post-graduate degree will be an asset.
- Five (5) years of proven work experience healthcare management and administration or related field.
- Understanding Ukrainian health care system and the concept of health care reform in Ukraine.
- Excellent knowledge of the organization of healthcare system at the regional level.
- Strong working experience in governmental structures.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills and proven experience in coordination efforts of different stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Ukrainian; English communication skills desired, but not required.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
Location of Work & Expected Travel
- The Focal Region Coordinator for Chernihiv oblast must be based in Chernihiv. The individual will be expected to travel around the Chernihiv region 20-50% of the time.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two professional letters of reference/reference contacts to [email protected] no later than October 2, 2022. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Focal Region Coordinator- Chernihiv”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.