- Yermak: There are great expectations from conference on Ukraine's restoration in Rome 30.03.2023
- Complaint filed with police, Culture Ministry's Commission to continue its work in Lavra tomorrow – Tkachenko 30.03.2023
- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
Zhytomyr ready to host over 500 families with children from Kupiansk territorial community – Syniehubov
KHARKIV. March 11 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The evacuation of the civilian population from Kupiansk United Territorial Community of Kharkiv region, primarily families with children and people with impaired mobility, continues due to daily enemy shelling, Head of Kharkiv Regional Military Administration Oleh Syniehubov has said.
“The evacuation is free. The accommodation is also provided free of charge. We can only talk about paying for utilities,” he said on the air of the national telethon on Saturday.
According to him, the evacuation is carried out by the joint efforts of the regional administration and volunteer organizations. People can be evacuated both to Kharkiv and relatively safe areas of the region, and to other regions, in particular, to Zhytomyr.
“Zhytomyr is ready to host more than 500 families with children and accommodate them in fairly comfortable conditions,” Syniehubov said.