- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Zelesky, Steinmeier discuss with strengthening support for Ukraine
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky discussed with German Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier the situation at the front and in Mariupol, as well as strengthening support for Ukraine.
"Had a good, constructive, important conversation with German Federal President Mr. Steinmeier. Thanked for strong support for Ukraine. Expect it to be intensified. German leadership is important to counter Russian aggression. Informed about situation on the frontline, critical situation in Mariupol," Zelensky said on Twitter.