- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelenskyy to speak at Munich Security Conference in online mode – Kuleba
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine is starting an active work at the Munich Security Conference, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy will speak via video link and set the tone for discussions, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said.
“Tonight we are starting active work at the Munich Security Conference. A year ago, President Zelenskyy delivered a frank and powerful warning speech at this conference. This year, the president will also speak via video link and set the tone for discussions,” the minister wrote on Instagram on Friday.
He also noted that for the first time in many years, the Russian Federation will not be present at the Munich Conference, and “this is an eloquent result of the year.”
“This is political hygiene. As long as the terrorist state kills, as long as it uses bombs, missiles and tanks as an argument of international politics, neither Russia nor its citizens should be at the negotiating table, at honorable international forums, at sports competitions, at influential cultural festivals,” the Foreign Minister stressed again.
Kuleba himself in Munich, in addition to participating in the events of the Munich Conference, will take part in more than ten talks, in particular, with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Brazilian Foreign Minister, head of the Foreign Affairs Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and others.
“The priorities will be accelerating the supply of weapons and shells already promised to Ukraine and making political decisions in the future on the provision of combat aircraft for Ukraine, our state’s membership in NATO, the implementation of President Zelenskyy’s Peace Formula and the future of Russia. Rather, the future of Europe and the world without an aggressive Russia,” he said.