- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelenskyy thanks Coordination HQ for release of Ukrainian POWs
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy has thanked the Coordination Headquarters for the release of Ukrainian citizens from captivity.
“We have another piece of good news – we are bringing Ukrainians home from Russian captivity. Today we have brought back 101 people more. Most of them are Mariupol defenders, privates and sergeants. Navy, border guards, National Guard, ground troops, territorial defense. One civilian is the first deputy mayor of Enerhodar,” he said in his video address on Thursday evening.
“I am happy for each of the more than a hundred Ukrainian families whose sons, brothers and husbands are returning. I am grateful to our Coordination Center, our entire team. Budanov, Yermak, Usov, Malyuk, Klymenko, Lubinets. And to everyone who is helping,” he also said.