- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelenskyy on death of Russian propagandist Tatarsky: I don't think about what is happening in St. Petersburg or Moscow, I think about our country
KYIV. April 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy has said that he does not think about what is happening in the Russian Federation, in particular, about the death of Russian propagandist Vladlen Tatarsky as a result of an explosion, on the contrary, he thinks about his country and its cities.
“I don’t think about what is happening in St. Petersburg or Moscow. Russia should think about its cities. I’m thinking about our country and our cities,” Zelenskyy said, answering journalists’ questions about what he thinks about yesterday’s explosion in St. Petersburg, which killed Russian propagandist Vladlen Tatarsky.