- NEFCO implements three new programs with EU funds in Ukraine to restore infrastructure, create housing for IDPs 31.03.2023
- Ukraine receives CAD 2.4 bln loan from Canada 31.03.2023
- Law on media to strengthen positions of Ukrainian language in this sphere – Language Ombudsman 31.03.2023
- Energoatom completes its part of work to launch overhead power line with Poland – company 31.03.2023
- Twenty-six risk insurers, one life insurer leave Ukraine's insurance market in 2022 31.03.2023
Zelenskyy in his talk with Sunak: Speed of delivery of military aid today is Ukraine's success on battlefield
KYIV. Feb 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak discussed the implementation of agreements between the two countries on the speed of military aid supplies.
“I had a call with a true friend of Ukraine, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Rishi Sunak. We discussed the implementation of the agreements reached during my visit to London. I appreciate the UK’s understanding that the speed of military aid supplies today means Ukraine’s success on the battlefield. Together we are bringing our common victory closer!” Zelensky said on his Telegram channel.