- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelenskyy enacts NSDC decisions on sanctions against Russian Federation Council, Finance Ministry, FSB
KYIV. April 1 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy by two decrees put into effect the decisions of the National Security and Defense Council of April 1 on the application and amendments to personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions).
The relevant decrees of April 1 are posted on the website of the head of state.
Sanctions have been imposed against, among others, the Federation Council (the upper chamber of the Russian parliament), the Russian Ministry of Finance, the Federal Security Service (FSB) and the Federal Guard Service of the Russian Federation, enterprises of the military-industrial complex, instrument making, radio electronics and the cable industry.