- Zelensky advocates Ukraine's accession to Istanbul Convention 30.11.2021
- MPs pass amendment to 'resource' bill canceling transfer of taxation of poultry farming to general system 30.11.2021
- Shmyhal believes EU, Associated Trio countries should combine expertise to combat health threats 30.11.2021
- NATO FMs discuss possibility of new sanctions against Russia over Ukraine – Stoltenberg 30.11.2021
- Blinken, Stoltenberg warn of serious consequences in case of Russia's aggressive actions against Ukraine 30.11.2021
Zelensky: Yermak to contact Russian presidential administration soon
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of the President’s Office of Ukraine Andriy Yermak will soon contact the Russian administration, there will be a phone call, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said.
"By the way, I talk every day with different leaders. Yesterday I had talks with Charles Michel, Angela Merkel, and they want us to start communicating with the Russian Federation, there will definitely be a call. They want a contact between our administration and the administration of Russia. I think that in the near future, Yermak will contact them. We are absolutely not against this," Zelensky said at a press marathon in Kyiv on Friday.