- Alstom expects to sign contract for supply of locomotives to Ukrzaliznytsia next month – manager in CEE 24.09.2021
- Interfax-Ukraine to host press conference 'Results of admission campaign and realities of Ukraine's higher education amid pandemic from leading Kyiv universities' 24.09.2021
- Ukraine's reforms are one of most effective ways to defend against Russian aggression – Kvien 24.09.2021
- System ready to start insulin reimbursement through NHSU from Oct 1 – acting head 24.09.2021
- Ukraine to become NATO member when it meets criteria – Kvien 24.09.2021
Zelensky welcomes EU decision to provide Ukraine with EUR 600 mln second MFA tranche
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has welcomed the decision of the European Commission to provide Ukraine with a second tranche of macro-financial assistance (MFA) in the amount of EUR 600 million.
"I welcome the decision of the European Commission to provide Ukraine with EUR 600 million second MFA tranche. I am grateful to the EU, Ursula von der Leyen, Valdis Dombrovskis for the upbeat assessment of reforms implemented by Ukraine. This is a testament to the Ukraine and EU solidarity in overcoming challenges, fighting COVID19," Zelensky wrote on his Twitter page.