- Next six howitzers from Latvia already being used on front line – Reznikov 16.08.2022
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2022 16.08.2022
- Zelensky holds meeting of Supreme Commander's Headquarters 15.08.2022
- New Zealand extends participation in training program of Ukrainian military in UK – Reznikov 15.08.2022
- Russian forces shell occupied Enerhodar on their own – head of Nikopol administration 15.08.2022
Zelensky: Ukraine to spend at least $4-5 bln to stabilize economy
(Text after paragraph two has been added)
KYIV. Jan 28 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine will spend at least $4-5 billion to stabilize the economic situation, President Volodymyr Zelensky has said.
“To stabilize our economy, we will spend about $4-5 billion. I do not count on a smaller figure, this is the amount we need,” Zelensky said at a briefing with foreign media representatives in Kyiv on Friday.
The President said that the West, providing Ukraine with funding and assistance, gives an appropriate signal of support for the country.
“But the question is still not in the amount, but in the fact that they believe in the economy of Ukraine and send the appropriate signals,” Zelensky said.