- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Zelensky: There is information split in Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky believes that there is an informational split in Ukraine, which could harm the independence of Ukraine.
"In Ukraine there is an informational split regarding the influence of, for example, Russia, the US, China and other large countries or empires. Therefore, there is no unity … This is, on the one hand, freedom of speech – it is so, and democracy, and, on the other hand, this is the hardest blow to independence and democracy in Ukraine," Zelensky said at the annual meeting of the Yalta European Strategy (YES).
He also added that "the Ukrainian army has shown that an external enemy cannot destroy the country." "But whether we are able not destroy our country inside – we will see it," Zelensky said.