- JIT MH17 makes public materials about Russian president's involvement in flight downing – PGO 08.02.2023
- Defense forces attack 23 places of invaders’concentration in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 08.02.2023
- Western media report on Zelensky's upcoming meeting with Scholz in Paris 08.02.2023
- Belarusian court gives 8-year term to Polish TV journalist Poczobut 08.02.2023
- London exploring possibility of transferring British fighter jets to Ukraine – media 08.02.2023
Zelensky thanks USA for allocating a $2.5 bln military aid package to Ukraine
KYIV. Jan 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has expressed gratitude to U.S. President Joe Biden and the American people for allocating a large package of military assistance to Ukraine in the amount of $2.5 billion.
“Thank you President Biden for providing Ukraine with another powerful defense support package worth $2.5 billion. Stryker IFVs, additional Bradley APCs, Avenger air defense systems are important help in our fight against the aggressor. Thank you American people people for unwavering leadership support!” Zelensky said on Twitter Friday morning.
Earlier it was reported that U.S. President Joe Biden authorized the allocation of a new batch of weapons to Ukraine in the amount of $2.5 billion, including armored vehicles and air defense systems.