- EXPLOSIONS HEARD IN KUPYANSK IN KHARKIV REGION – TELEGRAM CHANNELS 28.11.2022
- Kostin discusses with UK colleagues prospects of creating Special Tribunal for Crime of Aggression 28.11.2022
- Humanitarian aid from Hungary arrived in Kherson – City Council 28.11.2022
- Occupiers damage Mykolaivvodokanal's pumping station, water to be supplied to Mykolaiv from Buh estuary – mayor 28.11.2022
- Danilov: Best solution to Ukraine's energy problem is missiles with range of 800 km or more 28.11.2022
Zelensky, Stoltenberg discuss situation on battlefield, further support of NATO for Ukraine
(The text after the 2nd paragraph has been added)
KYIV. Sept 27 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has held a phone conversation with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg to discuss the situation on the battlefield and further support of NATO Member States for the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
"I had a call with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg to thank him for decisively condemning Russia’s illegal ‘referenda’. We discussed current battlefield developments and further support of the Alliance’s member states to the Ukrainian Armed Forces," he said on Twitter on Tuesday.
NATO Secretary General, in turn, emphasized that Russia’s sham referenda have no legitimacy and that NATO Allies are unwavering in their support for Ukraine.
"Just spoke with President Zelensky and made clear that NATO Allies are unwavering in our support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and right to self-defense. The sham referenda held by Russia have no legitimacy and are a blatant violation of international law. These lands are Ukraine," he said on Twitter.