- EXPLOSIONS HEARD IN KUPYANSK IN KHARKIV REGION – TELEGRAM CHANNELS 28.11.2022
- Kostin discusses with UK colleagues prospects of creating Special Tribunal for Crime of Aggression 28.11.2022
- Humanitarian aid from Hungary arrived in Kherson – City Council 28.11.2022
- Occupiers damage Mykolaivvodokanal's pumping station, water to be supplied to Mykolaiv from Buh estuary – mayor 28.11.2022
- Danilov: Best solution to Ukraine's energy problem is missiles with range of 800 km or more 28.11.2022
Zelensky, Rutte discuss situation at front, further support for Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 26 (Interfax-Ukaine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has discussed with Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte the situation at the front and further defense support for Ukraine.
"Ukraine and the Netherlands are unanimous: the world should react decisively to sham referenda and increase sanctions pressure on Russia. Coordinated support for Ukraine’s initiatives within the UN," Zelensky said on Twitter on Monday.
The head of state described the conversation with Rutte as productive.