- NATO countries respond to Ukraine's call to contain Russia – Kuleba 01.12.2021
- Judicial reform to be completed this time – Zelensky 01.12.2021
- Russian-occupation forces violate ceasefire near Avdiyivka, Maryinka, civilian wounded – JFO HQ 01.12.2021
- Nuland: NATO allies to respond to Russia with high level of impact, economic measures in case of expansion of aggression against Ukraine 01.12.2021
- Govt raises defense spending by UAH 3.7 bln in revised draft state budget for 2022 01.12.2021
Zelensky plans to address Rada on December 1
KYIV. Nov 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – MP Yaroslav Zhelezniak has said that President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky plans to appeal to the Verkhovna Rada on December 1 with an annual address.
Zhelezniak published the corresponding message on his Telegram channel on Tuesday.
"They say that on the first day of winter (December 1), all MPs and viewers of the Rada broadcast will be able to enjoy the president’s annual address to fellow citizens," the deputy wrote.
He also unveiled a screen of the proposal of the President of Ukraine, which was sent to Speaker of the Parliament Ruslan Stefanchuk.
"I propose to hear at the plenary meeting of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on December 1, 2021, the message of the President of Ukraine to the Verkhovna Rada on the internal and external situation of Ukraine," the document says.
Later, press secretary of chairman of the Verkhovna Rada, Maria Deineko confirmed that such a letter from the president to the speaker was indeed received on November 22.