- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelensky on supply of tanks to Ukraine: I believe that strength of German leadership to remain unchanged
KYIV. Jan 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The delivery of modern tanks to Ukraine is an element of strengthening the occupiers’ feeling that they will not be able to achieve anything in Ukraine, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said in a video message on Thursday.
“I thank Mr. Charles Michel, President of the European Council, who was in Kyiv today and who very clearly calls on Europe to make a decision on tanks. And the relevant coalition of partners has actually already been formed, and now we are waiting for a decision from one European capital that will activate the prepared chains of cooperation on tanks. I believe that the strength of German leadership will remain unchanged,” Zelensky said.
“And today we have several powerful decisions by our partners to strengthen our defense. First of all, in strengthening our artillery,” he noted.
He thanked Estonia “for another and the largest package of military aid from this country. For howitzers and ammunition.” Sweden – for the new military package. For NLAW, Archers and IFVs.
“I am grateful to Denmark for adopting the decision on CAESARs for our warriors. This will significantly strengthen our army. I am grateful to Lithuania for the new military package. For anti-aircraft systems, ammunition and helicopters. And we are preparing for tomorrow’s Ramstein – we expect powerful decisions,” the president said.
According to him, Ukraine is expecting a powerful package of military support from the United States.