- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelensky on new detentions of Crimean Tatars: this is how Russia reacts to start of Crimea Platform, all detainees must be released
KYIV. Sept 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky connects a new wave of detentions of Crimean Tatars in Crimea temporarily occupied by Russia with the start of the Crimea Platform.
"The occupation forces in Crimea are again resorting to persecution of Crimean Tatars. New searches and detentions are taking place in their homes. Nariman Dzhelyal, first deputy head of the Mejlis, has been taken away. This is how the Russian Federation reacts to the start of the Crimea Platform. All detainees must be released!" Zelensky wrote on Twitter on Saturday.