- Ukraine threshes 11.15 mln tonnes of corn – Agrarian Policy Ministry 23.10.2021
- Ukrzaliznytsia to open vaccination points against COVID-19 at railway stations in all regional centers 23.10.2021
- National Securities and Stock Market Commission approves corporate governance standards of professional participants for discussion 23.10.2021
- Rada may adopt amendments to regulations in order to avoid delaying budget process – head of budget committee 23.10.2021
- NBU not to punish credit unions for violations caused by quarantine 23.10.2021
Zelensky on Common Aviation Area Agreement with EU: These are new opportunities for citizens, businesses
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has called the signing of the Common Aviation Area Agreement with the European Union as new opportunities for citizens and business.
"Finally, the Common Aviation Area Agreement has been signed… These are high flight safety standards, new opportunities for citizens and businesses, more flights and a wider geography of travel," Zelensky said at a briefing in Kyiv on Tuesday following the 23rd Ukraine-EU Summit.
He added that to achieve this goal, Ukraine diligently worked with all partners and states of the European Union.
The President also said that this step by the EU is logical and expected.