- Ukraine invited for first time to Conference of National Armaments Directors at NATO headquarters – Defense Ministry 25.10.2021
- Moldovan Socialists' delegation fails to agree with Moscow on gas supplies at below market prices – source 25.10.2021
- Fight against illegal filling stations can be temporarily entrusted to law enforcement agencies 25.10.2021
- Energy Ministry notes stability of Ukraine's power system, despite low coal reserves 25.10.2021
- Presidential Representative Office in Crimea condemns detention in Simferopol of Crimean Solidarity activists, attorney Edem Semedlyaev 25.10.2021
Zelensky: Kyiv expects to sign 'industrial visa-free' agreement at regular Ukraine-EU summit
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine expects to sign an industrial visa-free agreement at the regular Ukraine-EU summit, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said.
"We are starting a conversation [with the EU] on updating customs tariffs and an all-embracing free trade area. I am sure there is movement towards an agreement on industrial visa-free travel, which is very important for Ukraine. At the next Ukraine-EU summit, we are striving to sign this agreement," Zelensky said at a briefing in Kyiv on Tuesday, following the 23rd Ukraine-EU summit.