- Brussels calls recent anti-corruption investigations as ‘positive signal’ 03.02.2023
- Progress in provision of weapons by France to Ukraine is inevitable, we will hear about results in near future – Stefanchuk 02.02.2023
- SBU detains employee of Ukroboronprom, who works for Russia’s military intelligence 02.02.2023
- USA imposes sanctions against 12 companies, 10 individuals who help Kremlin evade sanctions 02.02.2023
- Russian troops continue preparations for offensive in separate directions – AFU General Staff 02.02.2023
Zelensky: Issues that interfere with state to be removed
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Any internal problem that interferes with the state is removed and will be removed, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said in a video statement on Tuesday, commenting on the personnel decisions made on Tuesday.
"Today, the society saw the next personnel decisions that were made. I will emphasize this word ‘next.’ Appropriate steps will be taken further – each of them will be seen by the society and, I am sure, will support. Any internal problem that interferes with the state is removed and will be removed," he said.
According to him, "it is fair, it is necessary for our protection and it helps our rapprochement with European institutions."
"We need a strong state, and Ukraine will be exactly like that. And today, by my decree, I introduced another decision of the National Security and Defense Council. Details will come later," he said.