- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelensky: Issues that interfere with state to be removed
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Any internal problem that interferes with the state is removed and will be removed, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said in a video statement on Tuesday, commenting on the personnel decisions made on Tuesday.
"Today, the society saw the next personnel decisions that were made. I will emphasize this word ‘next.’ Appropriate steps will be taken further – each of them will be seen by the society and, I am sure, will support. Any internal problem that interferes with the state is removed and will be removed," he said.
According to him, "it is fair, it is necessary for our protection and it helps our rapprochement with European institutions."
"We need a strong state, and Ukraine will be exactly like that. And today, by my decree, I introduced another decision of the National Security and Defense Council. Details will come later," he said.