- SBU verifies info on possible coup preparations – Venediktova 01.12.2021
- NATO countries respond to Ukraine's call to contain Russia – Kuleba 01.12.2021
- Judicial reform to be completed this time – Zelensky 01.12.2021
- Russian-occupation forces violate ceasefire near Avdiyivka, Maryinka, civilian wounded – JFO HQ 01.12.2021
- Nuland: NATO allies to respond to Russia with high level of impact, economic measures in case of expansion of aggression against Ukraine 01.12.2021
Zelensky: Issue of Ukrnafta unbundling not resolved, no money to pay Kolomoisky
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The unbundling of PJSC Ukrnafta has not taken place, and currently there are no funds in the state budget to make payments to any company, including of businessman Ihor Kolomoisky, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said.
"The unbundling of Ukrnafta has not taken place. The unbundling is a way out of a long and difficult situation. But this issue has not been resolved. Kobolev [former head of Naftogaz] told me about it, and this is true, and Vitrenko [incumbent head of Naftogaz] also confirmed this. I know that today we don’t have money in the state budget to pay anyone, including Kolomoisky’s companies," Zelensky said during a press conference in Kyiv on Friday.