- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Zelensky: I would like China to help Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that at the moment he does not have a channel of communication with China, but he would like to get help from this state against amid Russia’s invasion.
"Before the large-scale invasion, there were communication channels between our countries, we had a lot of economic and trade cooperation," Zelensky said in an interview with a number of French media outlets, Ouest France newspaper reports.
However, at present, he said, he does not have a channel of communication with China.
"And this is a shame. I would like them [China] to help Ukraine," the president said, answering a question about China’s ambiguous attitude towards the Russian war in Ukraine.
Zelensky also added that as of today, a call with his Chinese president "would be difficult."
The head of the Ukrainian state acknowledged the "weak point" and "mistake" of Ukrainian diplomacy, which is the lack of presence in certain regions of the world, including the Caribbean.