- Zelensky advocates Ukraine's accession to Istanbul Convention 30.11.2021
- MPs pass amendment to 'resource' bill canceling transfer of taxation of poultry farming to general system 30.11.2021
- Shmyhal believes EU, Associated Trio countries should combine expertise to combat health threats 30.11.2021
- NATO FMs discuss possibility of new sanctions against Russia over Ukraine – Stoltenberg 30.11.2021
- Blinken, Stoltenberg warn of serious consequences in case of Russia's aggressive actions against Ukraine 30.11.2021
Zelensky hopes SAPO head to be elected by year end
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky hopes for election of the head of the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (SAPO) by the end of this year.
"Our Western partners have contacted me, I mean the ambassadors, they see that we are moving forward. I really want us to be able to elect the head of the SAPO by the end of the year, I fully support this. I know there are finalists, and I do not quite understand what pressure is made from the President’s Office," Zelensky said at a press marathon in Kyiv on Friday.