- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelensky hands over to Biden list of 450 Ukrainians held by Russia in temporarily occupied territories of Donbas, Crimea
KYIV. Sept 2 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky handed over to U.S. President Joseph Biden a list of Ukrainians illegally detained by Russia in the temporarily occupied territories of Donbas and Crimea.
"This morning, we have handed over to your team, Mr. President, a list of prisoners from Ukraine. We have prepared this list of people who are in the temporarily occupied territories of Donbas, Crimea, Russia. There are about 450 people. What role and what assistance can the United States provide in this issue […]," Zelensky said during his meeting with Biden.