- HCJ confirms compliance with criteria of professional ethics of all judges appointed by Zelensky – President's Office 03.12.2021
- Defense Intelligence Agency says new period of operational, combat training of Russian-occupation fighters in Donbas started 03.12.2021
- Ukrainians declare UAH 250 mln under tax amnesty in three months – MP 03.12.2021
- Public organizations ask to veto law on critical infrastructure 03.12.2021
- MPs propose revised bill on mandatory funded pension system 03.12.2021
Zelensky expecting Putin's public statement refuting Russia's plans for escalation in Donbas
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky believes that Russian President Vladimir Putin should publicly declare that Russia is not planning a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
"The President of the Russian Federation, too, it seems to me, should publicly say that ‘we do not plan’ … that Russia is not preparing a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. It seems to me that it would be important now," he said at the press marathon entitled "30 questions to the President of Ukraine" in Kyiv on Friday.