- NSDC approves strategy of Ukraine's biosafety, biosecurity – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves Defense Plan of Ukraine – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Novak: Ukraine shows freeloader approach, as if someone always owes it something 16.10.2021
Zelensky discusses peaceful settlement in Donbas with G7 ambassadors
KYIV. Oct 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky during his trip to Zaporizhia met with the G7 ambassadors.
"During a working trip to Zaporizhia, I had a working lunch with the heads of diplomatic missions of the G7 countries. The issues of peaceful settlement in Donbas, reforms and transformation of Ukraine were discussed," the president wrote on Twitter.