- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelensky: Digitization – effective example of fighting corruption at different levels
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has said that digitization is one of the priority reforms in the country and is aimed at effectively combating corruption at different levels, the official website of the head of state reported on Friday.
"Digitalization is one of the priority reforms in Ukraine, it is moving forward very successfully, potently and quickly. The outcome of this reform is a victory over any medium, petty corruption in the state," Zelensky said at a meeting with students and the expert environment at Stanford University (California).
The head of state said that Ukraine had already begun the implementation of the paperless program, which provides for the digitalization of public services at all levels. Zelensky said one of the important tasks is the digitalization of the work of the government, parliament and the Office of the President, and these decisions have already been made.