- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelensky counts on visit of U.S. Secretary of Defense to Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 2 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky is waiting for the arrival of the U.S. Secretary of Defense in Ukraine to discuss and study security issues of the Black Sea coast.
"Defense support, in addition to the Defense Agreement, is a matter of security on the Black Sea coast. There are substantive issues and substantive proposals. We will talk and work with the U.S., because the U.S. Secretary of Defense will definitely come to Ukraine. We will wait for his visit," Zelensky said during the briefing in Washington on Wednesday.