- UN predicts reduction in Ukraine's population to 35 mln by 2050 29.11.2021
- NATO Secretary General threatens Russia with economic, political consequences in case of 'aggression against Ukraine' 29.11.2021
- Lukashenko links situation around Belarus to aggravated tension in Black Sea area 29.11.2021
- German Ambassador to Ukraine: de-oligarchization law can only be first step in fight against oligarchs 29.11.2021
- Rada public health committee supports signing of memo on voluntary medical insurance in Ukraine 29.11.2021
Zelensky: Burba unlawfully discloses classified info on Wagner PMC special operation
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Former head of Defense Intelligence Agency of Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense Vasyl Burba discloses classified information about a special operation against Wagner PMC members, which violates the law, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has said.
"Now, when all this [the special operation on Wagner members] is in the past, I can talk about it. Because Burba and others speak openly about what they have no right to disclose. I believe that this is a violation of the law – the disclosure of classified information," he said at the press marathon entitled "30 questions for the President of Ukraine" in Kyiv on Friday.