- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelensky, Biden takes Ukraine-U.S. relations to new level – Kuleba
KYIV. Sept 2 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Presidents of Ukraine and the United States Volodymyr Zelensky and Joe Biden have taken relations to a new level, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said after a meeting between Zelensky and Biden in Washington.
"Instead of the scheduled hour, the conversation between the Presidents of Ukraine and the U.S. lasted two hours. The Presidents took our relations to a new level. We have a strong joint statement and a lot of work for me and Secretary of State Antony Blinken to implement it within the renewed Strategic Partnership Commission," Kuleba wrote on Twitter on Wednesday.
In turn, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that the U.S. is committed to a bright and prosperous future for Ukraine.
"The U.S.-Ukrainian partnership is stronger than ever and we’re committed to Ukraine’s bright and prosperous future. I commend Ukraine for its assistance helping evacuate those at-risk in Afghanistan," Blinken said on his Twitter page.