- SBU investigates proceedings on preparation by Ukrainians, Russians of actions aiming at seizing state power – press service 29.11.2021
- Moldova extends coronavirus state of emergency until Jan 15 29.11.2021
- SBU INVESTIGATING PROCEEDING ON PREPARATION BY UKRAINE'S, RUSSIA'S CITIZENS OF ACTION AIMED AT ACQUISITION OF STATE POWER – PRESS SERVICE 29.11.2021
- Kuleba: Ukraine takes very seriously info available to govt about potential coup, to share it with partners 29.11.2021
- UN predicts reduction in Ukraine's population to 35 mln by 2050 29.11.2021
Zelensky appoints two judges of Ukraine's Constitutional Court
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has said he appointed two judges to the Constitutional Court of Ukraine under the presidential quota.
"You saw what a crisis was with the Constitutional Court. … we won … overcome … I appointed two new judges from the President of Ukraine to the Constitutional Court …," he said at the press marathon entitled "30 questions for the President of Ukraine" in Kyiv on Friday.