- DTEK regards Zelensky's statements as unfair, baseless 27.11.2021
- Delivery of 50,000 vials of Remdesivir to Ukraine expected by Dec 15 – health minister 27.11.2021
- State overthrow being prepared by FSB officer, three defectors from Interior Ministry – media 27.11.2021
- Burba wants to sue for charge of disclosing classified info 27.11.2021
- There is no conflict of interest between Yermak and Tatarov – Zelensky 27.11.2021
Zelensky appoints Rostyslav Shurma as Dpty Head of President's Office
KYIV. Nov 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has signed a decree on the appointment of Rostyslav Shurma as Deputy Head of the President’s Office.
Corresponding document No. 592/2021 was published on the website of the head of state. Shurma will be responsible for the economic block of activities of the President’s Office, the press service of the head of state said.
"The preparation of programs to stimulate economic development and increase energy efficiency are among the priority tasks," Shurma emphasized.
Rostyslav Shurma is former director general of Zaporizhstal PJSC (from 2012 to 2019). In the 2019 parliamentary elections, he ran for the Verkhovna Rada as part of the Opposition Bloc party (No. 6 on the list).
On May 21, 2021, he was appointed a member of the Supervisory Board of Ukroboronprom State Corporation by presidential decree No. 209/2021.
As reported, Deputy Head of the Office of the President Yulia Svyrydenko, at a meeting of the Verkhovna Rada on November 4, 2021 was appointed First Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy of Ukraine.