- Saakashvili critics holding rally outside Rustavi jail 16.10.2021
- Nothing indicates possible change of Defense Minister soon – president's press secretary 16.10.2021
- Ukraine records 12,983 new COVID-19 cases per day, 5,874 recovered, 277 died – ministry 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves strategy of Ukraine's biosafety, biosecurity – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
Zelensky appoints Olena Verbytska as his advisor for ensuring rights of Ukraine's defenders
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has appointed Olena Verbytska as an advisor, presidential envoy on issues of ensuring the rights of defenders of Ukraine.
Relevant decree No. 531/2021 was released on the presidential website.
"To appoint Verbytska Olena Mykolayivna as an advisor, presidential envoy on issues of ensuring the rights of defenders of Ukraine," the president said in the decree.
Verbytska is advisor to the deputy head of the President’s Office of Ukraine, head of the Advisory Council on the Protection of the Rights of Defenders of Ukraine.