- Melitopol mayor ready to purchase potassium iodide to protect citizens from radiation, urges ICRC to organize delivery corridor 11.08.2022
- Culture Ministry records 464 cases of Russia's war crimes against cultural heritage of Ukraine 11.08.2022
- Russian troops continue to shell de-occupied villages in Kherson region, provoke humanitarian catastrophe – regional governor 11.08.2022
- Wheat field destroyed by fire amid Russia's shelling attacks on Novoslobidska community – Sumy region governor 11.08.2022
- Poroshenko hands over Italian armored vehicles to paratroopers of 79th brigade 11.08.2022
Zelensky appoints new Ukrainian ambassador to Lithuania
KYIV. Jan 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky signed decree No.13/2022 on the appointment of a new Ambassador to the Republic of Lithuania.
“To appoint Petro Ivanovych Beshta as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Republic of Lithuania,” the president said in the document released on its website.