- Qualification requirements for professional training of future physical education teachers in higher education institutions 17.01.2022
- Borrell, Blinken again discuss coordination of actions against military buildup of Russia’s forces near Ukraine 17.01.2022
- Ukrainian football player Shevchenko offered to lead Polish national team – media 17.01.2022
- Air Ocean temporarily suspends flights 17.01.2022
- Kyiv should resist temptation to use law against such political opponents like Poroshenko – ex-NATO Secretary General 17.01.2022
Zaporizhstal keeps in 2021 output of rolled products at previous year's level
KYIV. Jan 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In 2021, Zaporizhstal kept output of rolled products at the level of 2020 – 3.204 million tonnes.
According to a company’s press release, steel production during this period decreased by 0.1%, to 3.778 million tonnes, but cast iron output increased by 0.1%, to 4.474 million tonnes.
In December 2021, some 400,400 tonnes of cast iron, 340,100 tonnes of steel, and 287,700 tonnes of rolled products were produced.
"The Zaporizhstal team has worked in 2021 with high performance: we have multiplied the favorable environment with high order discipline and competitive quality of our products. All this allowed us to continue investing in modernizing the enterprise and protecting the team from COVID-19. The same success is at the heart of ambitious plans for 2022, in which Zaporizhstal will continue its environmental modernization and increase in production efficiency," Director General of Zaporizhstal Oleksandr Myronenko said.
Zaporizhstal is one of the largest industrial enterprises in Ukraine, its products are in great demand among consumers both in the internal market and in many countries of the world. The plant specializes in high quality hot-rolled steel, hot-rolled sheet, cold-rolled sheet, cold-rolled coil of carbon and low-alloy steel, as well as steel band, black sheet, and bent profile.