- Chinese Foreign Ministry: ICC issuing arrest warrant against Putin, should 'avoid politicization and double standards' 20.03.2023
- Four servicemen killed during shootings in military unit of Chernihiv region; proceedings being launched – SBI 20.03.2023
- Kharkiv region's SBU department ex-head Dudin to stand trial on charges of treason – SBI 20.03.2023
- Ukrainian FM urges EU ministers to increase supply of weapons, artillery shells to Ukraine 20.03.2023
- No negotiations with current Russian elite after ICC judgement – Podoliak 20.03.2023
Zaporizhstal intends to save more than 700,000 kWh in 2023 thanks to Turkish compressors Dalgakiran
KYIV. March 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Zaporizhstal intends to save more than 700,000 kWh of electricity due to the installation of compressors of the Turkish company Dalgakiran.
According to the enterprise, they learned to effectively use energy resources at the plant long before it became mainstream.
“On the World Energy Efficiency Day, there is such an occasion for pride: thanks to the new modern compressors of Dalgakiran, installed in the oxygen-compressor workshop, the specific energy consumption is reduced from 100 kW/cubic meter to 90 kW/cubic meter. In 2023, there are big plans for these devices – savings of more than 700,000 kWh. We work economically and responsibly,” the corporate website says.
Zaporizhstal is one of the largest industrial enterprises in Ukraine, whose products are widely in demand among consumers both in the domestic market and in many countries of the world.
The main consumers of products are manufacturers of welded pipes, enterprises of automobile, transport, agricultural engineering, manufacturers of household appliances.
Zaporizhstal is in the process of integration into Metinvest Group, the main shareholders of which are PJSC System Capital Management (71.24%) and the group of companies Smart-Holding (23.76%).
Metinvest Holding LLC is the management company of Metinvest Group.