- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zaluzhny inherits over $1 mln from USA, donates it to AFU – media
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Valeriy Zaluzhny inherited $1 million from the United States and donated it to the Ukrainian Armed Forces in January 2023, The New York Times said.
Zaluzhny received an inheritance from an American of Ukrainian origin Grigory Stepants, as the Stepants family reported to the publication.
In January, the commander-in-chief donated the entire amount to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.