- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
World Bank Vice President Anna Bjerde to pay first official visit to Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – World Bank Vice President for Europe and Central Asia Anna Bjerde will pay her first official visit to Ukraine on September 12-15, the bank’s office has told Interfax-Ukraine.
During the visit, Bjerde will meet with Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal and other representatives of the Ukrainian government, as well as with representatives of foreign embassies, partners from international development organizations, and representatives of the Ukrainian scientific community.
The office said that the Vice President will visit a private farm to get acquainted with the implementation of land reform, which is supported by the World Bank.
Anna Bjerde, a Swedish national, became World Bank Vice President for Europe and Central Asia on May 1, 2020. In this position, she leads the World Bank’s strategic, analytical, operational and knowledge work in the region.