- Kyiv is on threshold of 'red' zone – Kyiv authorities 28.10.2021
- Prosecutor who heads Sevastopol prosecutor's office notified of suspicion of treason – PGO 28.10.2021
- Ukraine and Romania lend Moldova gas to maintain pressure in its gas transport network 28.10.2021
- Power line, five residential buildings damaged due to artillery shelling by Russia-occupation forces in Luhansk region – head of Regional State Administration 28.10.2021
- Ukraine ready to provide foreign customers with up to 40% of its UGS facilities to create strategic reserves 28.10.2021
Wizz Air interested in Ukrainian domestic air transportation market
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Hungarian low-cost airline Wizz Air is interested in the Ukrainian domestic air transportation market, but has no plans to launch specific flights yet.
President of Wizz Air Robert Carey said at a press-conference in Kyiv on Wednesday that now, the airline does not have such plans, but in general Wizz Air is interested in such an opportunity, and he said that in the future the airline will pay attention to the development of its activities in the domestic air transportation market in Ukraine.
He also said that to enter the Ukrainian domestic air transportation market, the airline will need to obtain a license from the country’s aviation regulator.