- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
'White' hackers do not find vulnerabilities in Diia – Fedorov
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine Mykhailo Fedorov says that "white" hackers have not yet been able to identify vulnerabilities in the Diia system.
"The competition is still taking place, it is now permanent. The money has not been paid yet," Fedorov said in the the Podrobytsi Tyzhnia (Details of the Week) program on the Inter TV channel on Sunday evening.
The minister said that white hackers have not yet been able to identify vulnerabilities in the Diia system.
As reported, the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine has launched a Bug Bounty for "white" hackers to search for vulnerabilities in the mobile application Diia with a total prize fund of $35,000.