- Russians step up filtration, counter–sabotage activities in occupied part of Kherson region – General Staff 31.01.2023
- Any info about Ukraine's alleged unwillingness to return POWs is element of enemy's IPSO – Coordination HQ 31.01.2023
- Ukraine needs heavy offensive weapons – Stefanchuk 31.01.2023
- Russia creating conditions for launching offensive in Luhansk region in coming months – ISW 31.01.2023
- Hungarian Ambassador to Ukraine summoned to Ukrainian MFA in connection with Orban's disparaging statements 31.01.2023
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2023
Ukraine is under martial law due to Russia’s aggression.
At 1000, First Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Oleksandr Korniyenko will participate in a discussion organized by the United for Ukraine (U4U) parliamentary network in Brussels, Belgium. The key subject of the discussion is parliamentary support and the strengthening of cooperation with Ukraine. Additional information: https://united4ukraine.network/upcoming-meeting-with-mr-oleksandr-kornienko-first-deputy-chairman-of-the-verkhovna-rada-of-ukraine/. Registration until January 24: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_4StT62LO0vWiV4VSaplge0cwDSZZF0sC4XSURul7L7xang/viewform.
At 1000, media representatives are invited to attend an online briefing on investment indices of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in 2022 in Ukraine. An embargo on the publication of the results will be effective by 1500 (before the official press release is issued). Registration by e-mail: [email protected]
· At 1030, the press center of the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency will host a press conference on the subject: "Attack on Property Rights of Trade Unions, Consequences for People." Participants include Chairman of the Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine Hryhoriy Osovy, member of the Presidium of the Federation of Trade Unions Yarema Zhuhayevych, member of the Presidium of the Federation of Trade Unions Natalia Zemlianska, Deputy Board Chairperson of PJSC Ukrprofozdorovnytsia Hanna Haidamaka (8/5a Reitarska Street). The event will be streamed on the Interfax-Ukraine YouTube channel. Admission of journalists requires registration on the spot. Additional information by phone: (067) 788 9941.
· At 1200, the press center of the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency will host a presentation with the participation of experts of the Analytical Center United Ukraine on the first results of the expert survey Image of Victory, which was carried out to determine the main parameters of the end of the war. Participants include: political scientist, candidate of philosophical sciences Valentyn Hladkykh; international political scientist, co-founder of the United Ukraine analytical center Anton Kuchukhidze; political scientist, doctor of political sciences Petro Oleschuk (8/5a Reitarska Street). The event will be streamed on the Interfax-Ukraine YouTube channel. Admission of journalists requires registration on the spot. Additional information at the link: https://www.united-ukraine.org.ua/ and by e-mail: [email protected]
The full version of announcements is available on subscription to the Interfax-Ukraine Announcements Daily.