- Russians step up filtration, counter–sabotage activities in occupied part of Kherson region – General Staff 31.01.2023
- Any info about Ukraine's alleged unwillingness to return POWs is element of enemy's IPSO – Coordination HQ 31.01.2023
- Ukraine needs heavy offensive weapons – Stefanchuk 31.01.2023
- Russia creating conditions for launching offensive in Luhansk region in coming months – ISW 31.01.2023
- Hungarian Ambassador to Ukraine summoned to Ukrainian MFA in connection with Orban's disparaging statements 31.01.2023
We have enough resources to pass heating season – Shmyhal
KYIV. Jan 24 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine has enough resources to continue and complete the heating season in a normal mode, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said.
"We have enough resources to continue and complete the heating season in a normal mode. Gas storages store about 11 billion cubic meters of gas, and almost 1.2 million tonnes of coal in warehouses," Shmyhal said at a government meeting on Tuesday.
He also said that on January 23, the Cabinet of Ministers adopted a resolution allowing the state company, NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy, to attract a grant from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) of almost EUR 189 million to import additional volumes of gas.