- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Washington supports Ukraine's strikes on Russian military facilities in Crimea – Nuland
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The United States does not recognize Crimea as Russian territory and considers it Ukrainian, in this regard, they support Ukraine’s strikes on Russian military facilities on the peninsula, said U.S. Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland.
She said, speaking at the Carnegie Endowment in Washington, that Russia had built a lot of military installations in Crimea, adding that the strikes that Ukraine inflicts are legitimate, and the USA support this.
Nuland noted that at least without the demilitarization of Crimea, Ukraine will not be safe and demilitarization should become part of sustainable deterrence.