- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Wages in mining, metallurgical complex up in June, except for ferrous enterprises – trade union
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Enterprises of Ukraine’s mining and metallurgical complex in June this year increased the average level of wages compared to the previous month in almost all sectors, except for ferrous metallurgy enterprises, the central committee of the Metallurgical and Mining Industry Workers Union of Ukraine said on Tuesday.
According to the department of social and economic work of the central committee, in June, the average wage at mining enterprises amounted to UAH 19,413, which is 1.2% higher than in the previous month (UAH 19,185).
At coke and chemical enterprises, the average wage in June amounted to UAH 20,448 (101.4% to the previous month, UAH 20,173). At ferrous metallurgy enterprises, the average wage amounted to UAH 19,393 (96.7%, UAH 20,063), at enterprises of non-ferrous metallurgy and precious metals – UAH 13,774 (111.1%, UAH 12,400), at pipe enterprises – UAH 16,180 (107.3%, UAH 15,079).
In the industry in June, the average wage was UAH 14,710 (102.9%, UAH 14,296), and in Ukraine as a whole – UAH 14,313 (106%, UAH 13,499).