- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
VSK insurer sees net loss more than double in 2021
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian Military Insurance Company (VSK, Kyiv) in 2021 saw a net loss of UAH 7.8 million, which is 2.19 times more than in 2020 (UAH 3.576 million), follows from the agenda of a meeting of shareholders, published in the information disclosure system of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission of Ukraine.
The report notes that as of December 31, 2020 its assets decreased by 13% – to UAH 68.56 million, cash and cash equivalent – by 37.9% – to UAH 4.717 million, equity – by 0.9%, to UAH 45.780 million, debtor indebtedness – by 11.7%, to UAH 14.876 million.
Long-term liabilities of the company for the year decreased by 34.2% – to UAH 11.571 million, current – by 25.5%, to UAH 11.209 million.
Ukrainian Military Insurance Company was registered in 2001 as Military Insurance Company and specializes in providing services in the field of risk insurance.