- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Vodafone Ukraine increases net profit by 3.2 times, revenue by 11% in 2021
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The mobile network operator Vodafone Ukraine (PrJSC VF Ukraine) increased its net profit by 3.2 times in 2021 compared to 2020, to UAH 3.832 billion.
According to the consolidated annual report published on the company’s website, Vodafone Ukraine’s revenue grew by 11.04% last year and amounted to UAH 20.145 billion, while OIBDA (Operating Income Before Depreciation and Amortization) rose by 11% year on year, to UAH 10.95 billion.
"The rapid dynamics of the indicator is due to an increase in revenues from the provision of data services, as well as the strengthening of the hryvnia exchange rate in 2021, which led to exchange rate gain on the revaluation of eurobond debt," the company said.
The number of Vodafone Ukraine customers in the country at the end of the year amounted to about 19 million – at the level of 2020.
The operator also maintained the volume of investments in network development at the level of 2020 – the company invested UAH 3.5 billion in 2021, increasing the national 4G coverage to 84% over the year, primarily in rural areas.
As of the beginning of the year, Vodafone Ukraine also provided 4G coverage for 98% of the length of four major international roads and 80% of all international roads.
Vodafone Ukraine is the second largest mobile network operator in Ukraine.