- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
Vodafone Ukraine covers over 3,000 settlements with 4G in Q2
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The mobile operator Vodafone Ukraine in the second quarter of 2021 covered another 3,035 settlements with 4G, of which 1,727 did not even have 3G before.
As the company’s press service reported on Monday, the project to launch 4G in Kyiv metro was also completed in May. It started in March 2020 from Akademmistechko metro station and continued in stages throughout the year.
Capital investments of Vodafone Ukraine in the construction of high-speed mobile Internet networks in the period from 2015 to the second quarter of 2021, inclusive, amounted to UAH 30.3 billion.
In general, to date, about 15,000 settlements are in the coverage area of the high-speed Internet from Vodafone Ukraine (3G / 4G).