- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Vitrenko tells about best guarantees for gas transit through Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Yuriy Vitrenko, the chairman of the board of NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy, has told about the best guarantees for gas transit through Ukraine.
"The best guarantee is contracts with European companies," Vitrenko said on the air of the Pravo na Vladu program on 1+1 TV Channel.
The company head added that Ukraine is not against the extension of the contract with Russia for the transit of gas through Ukraine for another ten years, but this contract is not the best guarantee for the state.
He noted that negotiations on this issue will be held soon.
"We are now awaiting the promised consultations at the technical level. These will be negotiations to be organized by Germans. During these negotiations we will talk with European companies about specific contracts for gas transit through Ukraine. These are guarantees. If these contracts are violated, we will go to European courts," Vitrenko said.