- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Veterans disabled as result of war to receive financial assistance – URCS
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – A joint project of the Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) and the Ministry of Veterans Affairs provides for financial assistance to veterans who have become disabled as a result of war.
“Veterans who have received the first or second group of disability as a result of war can receive UAH 16,000, that is, UAH 4,000 in one payment per month for four months. Assistance will be provided regardless of the receipt of other types of assistance,” the URCS said on his Facebook page on Friday.
The project applies to adult citizens of Ukraine who, in accordance with the law on the status of war veterans and guarantees of their social protection, have been granted the status of a person with the first or second group of disability as a result of war, and whose information is included in the Unified State Register of War Veterans.
The URCS noted that you can apply for financial assistance on the website eveteran.gov.ua.
The joint project started on February 16.